Welcome to my new blog about fountain pens, inks, paper, journals, etc. I love fountain pens and their associated items for many reasons. Here are some:
– the ease of writing with them; the ink often flows so smoothly from the nib
– the fact that many vintage pens work just as well, if not better than today’s pens
– the quality of craftsmanship
– the beautiful designs and patterns of the pen bodies and engraving on the nibs
– their vintage, yet timeless quality
– the many different ink choices
– the great bottles to house the ink
– the history behind them
I will be writing about pens/inks/paper I like and also reviewing some items. If you have a pen, ink, paper or related item you would like me to review, please contact me at plume dot etoile at gmail dot com.
Thanks for visiting and I look forward to sharing more about pens and ink with you.